Meet the Pet Sitter Coach
Hello! My name is Tanya Grant. I'm the Founder of The Pet Sitter Coach LLC and Owner and Operator of the Award Winning TOP TAILS® Dog Walking & Pet Sitting Service. A successful multi-six figure professional pet sitting and dog walking service in the Philadelphia area. Since 2005, we have served thousands of pet parents and completed over 200,000 pet care visits. Yes, we have been very busy and super productive! :)
It's hard to believe I started with just some business cards and a dog leash more than 12 years ago. Since those days, my pet business has grown from the bottom up into the thriving, privately owned company it is today. I'm proud to say that I remain grounded in those humble beginnings, with a focus on the priorities that got my company to where it is today: loving and caring for our pets as if they're our own, listening to our clients, and providing fantastic customer service.
I have had the opportunity to help others start their own pet sitting business, and seeing the transformation that took place in their lives made me realize that this is what I am meant to do. To share my love and passion for happy and healthy pets, an active lifestyle, and business marketing with you - helping you to create an actual career and life change.
My goal is not only to inspire, motivate, and educate you, but to empower you to take action, and create real change in your career and life. While pet sitting and dog walking is an exciting, fun and rewarding career, it’s also important to have good business sense and the ability to overcome daily challenges. I want to help you embrace each facet of your business, learn to love every step of your journey to entrepreneurship, and watch you become your best self. Nothing makes me happier than hearing that I have inspired someone to pursue their dream of either starting their own pet sitting business or taking steps to improve their pet sitting business.
Some examples of topics I can help you with:
- Set up new business
- Liability Insurance, Bonding and Licensing
- Online scheduling software tools
- How to handle difficult pets and/or clients
- Transitioning from Pet Sitter/Dog Walker to Owner/Employer
- Marketing your business to pet pros and consumers
- Hiring and terminating employees
- Pricing pet care service
- Contracts, Release forms, Keys
- Strategies to exit corporate America
Offering Personalized Business Coaching Services
- Goal Setting and Achieving
- A Safe Place to be your "Best Self"
- Check-ins and Updates
Live Life on Your Terms and Take Control of your Career and Future!
- Follow your dream of working with pets
- Enjoy flexibility and freedom
- Have a career that you're passionate about
- Build and manage your own successful and thriving pet sitting business